Using This Website
The YOKOHAMA Station City Management Council (hereinafter described as "the Management Council") operates the website "yokohamastationcity.com" (hereinafter described as "this site") based on the following information: Customers who use this site, please use it after understanding in advance about the following matters.
1. Scope of effectiveness of the information on this website
The scope of the effectiveness of the information provided on this website shall be all data stored on all servers necessary for the operation of this site and the content consisting of such data.
As a general rule, the Management Council owns the copyright to the content on this site. The use of data such as all photos, company name logos, images, bodies of text, etc. posted on this site is strictly forbidden, including reproduction, reuse, reprinting, electromagnetic processing, transmission, distribution, secondary use, and all other similar acts.
There is no particular need for procedures for linking to this site, but in principle, please set the link to each top page shown in the table below. When setting a link to a page other than each top page, please use it after understanding that these pages are subject to change, relocation, or deletion without notice due to content relocation, rearrangement, system-related reasons, etc.
In addition, we do not permit the displaying of this site within the frame of the link source site as there is a possibility of misleading the user regarding the source of the information. Please be sure to use the required settings so that this site opens in a separate window.
If "yokohamastationcity.com" then https://yokohamastationcity.com
Please also note that links from the following websites are strictly forbidden.
- Websites containing content created with the intention of slandering or discerning the Management Council, other companies, or third parties;
- Websites created with the intention of infringing copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights of the Management Council, other companies, or third parties;
- Websites for the purpose of conducting commercial acts using links to this site (e.g., providing information on this site for a fee)
Please note that, as a general rule, we do not accept requests for links from this site.
4. Publication in magazines, etc.
If this site is posted on various media by any method other than a link, such as publishing an article in a magazine or recording a shortcut on a CD-ROM, all matters described in paragraphs 1 and 2 above shall be complied with. Please contact the Management Council in advance before publishing.
5. Proposals via the Internet, etc.
Regarding technical proposals to the Management Council via the Internet, commercial proposals or similar transmissions, please refrain from submitting such proposals, as there is a possibility that a dispute may occur in the event of an coincidental similarity to the technology, commercial concept, etc. developed, reviewed, or deployed independently by the Management Council.
Please note that if you make a proposal or similar through the Internet, etc., the Management Council will handle the matter as follows.
- The Management Council will not evaluate or review the content you provide.
- The Management Council has no confidentiality obligations regarding your content.
- The Management Council will not be liable for monetary compensation, etc., if all or a part of the content of your proposal resembles or overlaps with the proposals deployed, developed, or adopted by The Management Council.
6. Cautions for use (Disclaimer of posted information)
The Management Council takes various cautions regarding the information posted on this site, but does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, usefulness, safety, etc. of the content. Please note that the Management Council shall not be liable for any consequences a result of your decisions or actions made based on the information posted.
Please note that the information on products and campaigns posted on this site relates to only a portion of the products sold or campaigns rolled out by the Management Council, and is not exhaustive information. In addition, all information posted on this site is information at the time of publication, and after posting, there are cases where the name, contents, etc. are changed or abolished without prior notice, or the posted information may become inconsistent with actual information over the passage of time.
In addition, the address of this site is subject to change without prior notice, including the top page. Please note that the Company shall not be responsible for any problems or other effects related to the website’s display, such as broken links caused by address changes on this site.
7. Compatible Browsers/OS
We recommend the below environments to view this site.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Windows 7、8.1、10
- macOS 10.10、10.11、10.12
Latest version of Mobile Safari iOS
Android standard browser Android 7 or later
- The recommended environment may vary depending on the content.
- Please understand there may be malfunctions in the display of some content if viewed in an environment other than those shown above.
To use all content, please enable the cookie setting in your browser.
- Cookies are a technology that allows a site to store information on a customer's computer or other browser and retrieve it later. However, please rest assured that the cookies set on this site do not contain your personal information (name, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, residential address, bank account number, etc.).
10. Applicable laws, etc.
11. Issuance of information on this website
The information on this website is current as of (12:00/22th) October 2020, Japan Standard Time.
|For Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)||Internet Explorer 11
Latest version of Firefox
Latest version of Safari
Latest version of Chrome
|For Macintosh (Mac OS X or later)||Latest version of Safari
Latest version of Firefox
Latest version of Chrome